Thursday, April 23, 2009

Robbin Islands, Cape Town Province, United States Of Southern Africa


Today I had an interview with Xolelwa Azania in his country south Africa, today was a sunny and hot day so he let me seat in his side by the window so I could feel the ocean breeze. This character wrote three books about the war. Today we talked about Paul Redeker, an Afrikaner.

He was employed by the government to write a plan for the safety of his country. Though his plan wasn't quite involving all the people, leaving a lot of them to death by setting them as a distraction. It was really good for the salvation of the nation. Many people disliked his plan so he's not liked by a lot of people. When I finished the interview it was quite a surprise all the security, and I realized that the guy I had visited was, in matter fact, Paul Redeker.

No comments: